Monday, November 16, 2009

The Hoops News

Thanks for visiting my new blog. Here you will find news on hoops. How fitting, huh? I'll also link to my stories on NBA.com, Suns.com, SportsTime Ohio, and the various other outlets for which I cover the NBA.

Between Twitter, Facebook and all the other places to link to stuff, it's hard to believe that blogs even exist these days. But I will also be providing some exclusive content in this spot, offering information and opinion that I won't be reporting anywhere else.

Most of all, I am using this venue not to lecture on the NBA, but to converse. In other words, let's talk basketball. You can do it here in the comment section, or by sending an email to me at amico@probasketballnews.com.

Thanks for visiting and let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment